Landers, Frary & Clark, Warranted, New Britain, Conn., USA.
The Landers, Frary & Clark company was formed in 1862, when the firm of Landers and Smith ourchased Frary and Carey.
They were reorganized in 1865 as Landers Frary & Clark.
In 1866 they purchased a factory from the Meriden Cutlery Co., and began making table cutlery, and fixed blade knives.
In 1909, they purchased the trademark Universal from Levi T.Snow of New Haven, Conn.
In 1912, Landers, Frary & Clark purchased the Humason & Beckley Manufacturing Company of New Britain,
and began manufacturing pocket knives and razors.
In 1918, they purchased all of the Meriden Cutlery Company.
In 1950, the cutlery division was discontinued. The firm continued in its other endeavors untill 1965,
when all assets, patents and trademarks were sold to the General Electric Corporation.
The blade is 5/8, square point, full hollow ground.
Razor was re-pinned.
There is some pitting on the blade.
The pictures speak for themselves.
The price includes delivery worldwide. PayPal Only, no eChecks, please.